Aug 15, 2009

Studio Shot




























I have been working on polo pastels and paintings of airports-aka living Diebenkorn paintings. Seeing Mark work with the PASTELS and GAMSOL made the process look so simple and easy. After almost atleast twenty pastel pictures, I have come to the conclusion that its impossible! But I am determined to make one that I like and stand behind.

Until then, here is the wall of shame in my studio.

My influences at this time include the lovely nudes by Brent W., Mark's Indians and thoughts, all my brother's ambitions, and George Inness. I am excited tonight.

Thanks for looking.



-Trey b

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love paintings....
___________________
venus
Plug and play Security

Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Anonymous said...

Oh look! My painting is still in the window!

Beau